Hey friends! Today I am sharing a simple burlap lace tablecloth wreath.
If you love simple farmhouse style, you will love this unique spin on wreath making.
Supplies needed to make this burlap lace tablecloth wreath:
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Please see my full disclosure.
Instructions for creating this burlap lace tablecloth wreath:
- Start by cutting your tablecloth in quarters.
- Then cut 2″ strips of cloth about 12″ long. I wanted to use a wider strip of fabric to show more of the damask pattern. The wider strips also filled the wreath surface to just let the straw peek through.
- I then began to tie each strip to the wreath moving all the way around. I left space in between for the burlap and lace.
- Cut the burlap ribbon and tie into place. I use two different kinds of ribbon. Each was 3 yards in length.
- Add the finishing touches with the leaf and flower embellishments. Hot glue worked best to adhere these pieces. I love the burlap leaves, so adorable!
Wasn’t the process simple? If you prefer not cutting up a tablecloth, there are plenty of burlap ribbons that already have lace on them.
I love the texture and soft details. And the fun thing, you don’t really know it was crafted from a tablecloth.
I have so much fabric leftover…I can’t wait to make a few more of these!
Now, I know some of you are not avid DIY’ers, so I have found a few alternatives for you to take a peek at!
I hope you will love them. Check them out!
Here are a few other crafty projects that might interest you:
Have a wonderful day,